Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy birthday Kate


Today Kate had her first birthday with me, but what to do about the distance and not being able to party IRL? While we were talking on the net I had a small idea. I told Kate to wait for 15 minutes because I had some urgent thing to attend to. So I rushed out of the room found my shoes, run into the kitchen checking on the candles that I still had somewhere in a drawer, it turned out that I had sufficient quantity to decorate a cake. I took my wallet and rushed out of the door to run to the bakery that is a few blocks away. When I came back the cam shut down due to me screensaver. I fired it up again and asked Kate to be ready. A few minutes later I came into the room with this beautiful small "Breton Cake with krieken" what means something like traditional cake from Bretange with cherries. I blew out the candles for her, and unfortenatly ate the whole cake. That was a big punishment for me ;-) So Kate a happy and beautiful birthay. You know my present that I gave you virtually and partly to you, the rest of the present will be continuated when we will meet. I love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ow honey you really surprised me with that cake
( with lots of candles haha)
I love you too
and i will try harder to fulfill that twp days promise thing
and to fulfill our goal!

I LOVE YOU

thi is the first bday that i have with you
and there are still 100 or so i wanna spend with you!!!! XD

kate
xxx

Zeekat said...

hmm and what a present will that be, hihi...hmm so very sweet from Pieter but hey he is the sweetest guy ever...

I really liked the cake, to bad we could'n taste the cake.. I only could watch to see you eat the all cake..hmm...you can have it!! so Pieter you have to make a new one in July and then I come to celebrate Kate's birthday...(kate, any birthday wishes?)

Hey Piet, missed you a lot tonight.. :( Heb wel ff uiterst sexy voor je gedanst (zoals jij dat kan. lol) maar zonder stokkie...waren genoeg hoge hoeden maar geen mannen met stok. :( Ow en die mooie dame met hoed was er ook weer. Ik heb de groetjes gedaan aan Lucienne, Treu love, acidbarbie, hmm nog wel een paar maar ben ff kwijt....

Hmm now where @ anne en chantal place, lovely afterparty....wish you could be part of because missed you a lot...hmm already said that,

So speak to u soon

big kiss from me and the rest of the gang here..

xxx

Bobby D. said...

happy birthday kate,

and neo i have added you to my link list -i want people to tour your house.