Monday, February 19, 2007

Browser Blues.....

I was very hopefull and enthousiastic to find that Microsoft had a new webbrowser launched. It is iexplorer 7. I had the hope that at least some major issues would be solved and that they at least were able to make it reliable and safe. How wrong I was. Safe it was for sure, but it was so safe that certain sites were nog able to function anymore inlcuding my weblog. I couldn't even upload pictures coz the pop-up screen didn't appear. Even after adjusting all the security items in the browser. At the end I closed even all features like the phishing prevention, the pop-up prevention and I lowered the security level. But nothing worked. I couldn't even read a simple site as Planet Internet without waiting for more then 5 minutes for a page to appear. It got me really pissed. Also my Opera didn't want to function like it should. So I erased the whole crap and installed Firefox. The first thing that appealed to me is the speed of Firefox. Secondly the neat add-ons that are free to download. I even discover that some features of Firefox are copied by Microsoft. Microsoft should be ashamed, they even use the tab browsing function with the same kind of small circle telling you it's working. The difference is also that at least in Firefox the tabs will open after clicking a link, and not like in iexplorer it just opens a new browser. I have to say it just to let of some steam, the guys at Mircosoft are a bunch of morons. They copy stuff and they copy bad. They cram the browser so full with safety stuff that it prevents to open some websites that are normally very safe to watch, that's a hell of a security. At least they got that right! If I get any chance in the future to spent a few bucks more, I will defenitly will leave the PC platform and move to Apple. I am tired to deal with Bill Gates his crap, and I would be happy to join the Apple family! But then again, that will take some time if you look at the pricing. But I think it's sure worth the money! Untill now I am happy with Firefox, and it does what it has to do, browsing without a headache or white knuckles from keeping my impatience under control. Ow and I don't need to click every flash window anymore, that's also a releave!

P.S. normally I wouldn't like to promote products, but hell f*ck Microsoft it's time for revenge!
(melting iexplorer by me) Oh yeah hit the skull and find a nice way of getting rid of your Bill Gates blues!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah lets be the apples family member baby!!

LU

xxxx