Saturday, February 24, 2007

It would only be fair.......











Soon it will be 12 march a scary date because Kate will be operated to cure her Cardiac Valve problem. It was a exciting time the last weeks. It started all when she had her heart attack in December. From there things went rapidly when I found out that she had maybe just a few years more to live. From that severe attack she had 2 smaller ones. The last one was last week friday. Therefore I created this animation. Just a wish of my mind. Monday is my birthday, no present would make me happier then that her operation will be the succes we wish for and that it also will extend her life expectation. I feel unbelievable calm and peacefull, maybe it's because the determation Kate shows to me and what we talk about. Our goal is to meet, to be together and therefore we believe that nothing can stop this special moment. It will be hard for me to be 10.000 km away, while she will undergo her operation. It will be stressfull hours, waiting for the relieving phonecall that everything went fine. The chances as far as the statistics show and her doctor claims after examination is that she has a 80% chance that things will be ok. I pray for those 80%. Anyway, there is a good reason that we were brought together and I feel as determined as Kate. And I warn you Kate, don't you dare dying on me girl! Coz I love you.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ow honey
you bring surprises to me every single day
These four more mouths I've been with you
and you never bored me
i dont know how to put the feelings in words
but you really touched me:)

and i love you


xxxxxxxxxxx

Bobby D. said...

Neo, please leave a clever witty funny comment on my small blue post. thanks in advance...

kate can you leave one too?

Anonymous said...

how can i leave you?
even the thoughts are ridiculous
have faith in me
have faith in yourself
have faith in us.

:)

Zeekat said...

I pray for those 80% also, there's NO WAY Kate can leave this earth coz the both of you were brought together with a reason, I really believe that. I will pray for you Kate!! And I wish you, Pieter, all power to go through that stressfull hours. That relieving phonecall will come and all will be fine, it must be!! I will pray for the both of you.

xxx

Bobby D. said...

I am praying for Kate.