Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Never be mine by Kate

November 6, 2006

I just watched the movie "The Lake House" yesterday
and I cried.




"How come two hearts so open, two tastes so similar and two feelings so alike can't be together."


It has a happy ending in the movie,
just like those typical American ones.

But you are not there.

I am , I won't deny, always a dreamer.

People always think I jump too far, but i am always proud to be one.

but now, even me myslef , oh no, look I did it again, sorry, its mysElf,

even I have the doubts to myself now.


You are so wonderful.


who will notice that I always spell "-self " wrong, always mess up with the l and e orders

who will play my songs over and over again when midnight and remember every single words in it

who will even dance to the soft folk songs i wrote

who will sing "Olive - You are not alone" with me

who will...


People asked me how could I wrote those songs, which are so sensitive.

I would just say i watched a touching movie.

but no.

It is for you, they are sensitive because of you, because you made me so.


But you are not there.

you are not there....

you are not there....

you are not there.....


You will never be here.

Ashley you are, 200%, so damn right.

I should make choices.

You have your own problems to deal with.

Youre not letting me in.

I got my own life to live as well.

I am not available for you all the time.

and you said "Don't neglect what you have to do, coz its important."


Yes you are right.

You are right from the start.

I couldnt change anything.

I couldn't make you forget about her.

I couldnt become 27.


Heart attack, I am not afraid of those

If I'm still in joking mood,

I would tell you that I'm willing to give up sashimi just for you.


I really want to hate you.

It is always Kate Bush "Never be mine" playing all night.

No comments: