Thursday, February 28, 2008

What I want


FTW, make dark explosive art. Sentimental photographs of things we loose and forget. Travel. Collect all kinds of music. Have an extraordinary life, regret nothing. Have one and only love that sticks to me forever and also supports me when I am an ass. Work no more, because it is totally pointless as a goal in life. Fuck religion, because it distracts us from our own possibilities, our responsibilities, kills people for no reason, makes people think they are invincible, is a tool for politicians to fuck with our brains. Say what I think, and feel. Write what I think and feel. Observe. Tell stories with pictures. I lie to protect my principles to those who deserve it and want to hear it. I am honest to the ones I love. Seek the boundaries of my own limits and cross them. Stay open for differences and learn from them. Gather knowledge and use it for my passion for art. Seek souls with the same mind but not likewise opinions. Create in any possible way, to express what I need to let out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are three things I want in life
Food, Sleep,and Pieter.

lol

xx

Anonymous said...

there are three things I want in life
Food, Sleep,and Pieter.

lol

xx

Bobby D. said...

You two are so sweet--I just stopped by to read the last few posts--I'm glad you went to Taiwan!

i totally agree with this post!