Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Impressions of Taiwan

,,,,,

Where do I start after this overwhelming and impressive short journey. I am actually pretty speechless. The moment I stepped out of the airport after a warm embrace and kiss with Kate, the adventure started. New sounds, scents, views and feelings started to trigger my senses and attracted me deeper into her world. I am amazed, flabbergasted, impressed, confused and happy. I want to write many things about this experience and I think it's pretty useless to do that in one article, so I will make an effort to publish my adventures in different articles, and also I would like to focus on different topics that came to my knowledge and really made me think about some cultural interesting differences. Things we could learn from, things that are worth thinking about, things that also triggers the critic in me and that I want to share. But above all, my adventures with Kate, and the growing love between us. The bridge we are building hence, the differences in age, culture and language. 

Because there is pretty much material I will publish it all on a new blog, and Kate will be my co-writer. We are still thinking of the name, but once it's ready I will put the link right here. So keep checking and within a few days you can join us in the ride.

With kind regards Pieter.

No comments: