Thursday, July 26, 2007

Butterflies in my belly

The clock is ticking, only 43 hours to go and I will meet Kate. It took about 6 months to wait for the moment I would meet her in the flesh. Many questions rise, like: how will be the first aproach, the first touch, the first kiss. Will it be a moment of slow motion, sensing every second to be experienced as an enternal moment, or will it be just a jump and enthousiastic embrace? Will the first kiss be one that is filled with joy and to much reaction, or will it be a slow, thought through intense filled with unhaste? No matter how many times I thought about the conditions and the circumtstances, how many times I ran through the whole setup, the final moment itself will show how it will be. Driven by the senses and feelings at that very moment, reaction to what is felt instantly, without holding back, sliding and giving in to what is felt. One thing is sure, I will feel super conscious about that very moment. I will let go of myself without holding control. But I don't want to rush it, I wanna feel this and keep it as a memory that won't be forgotten. Somehow it feels like somekind of liberation. It feels like homecoming. Maybe there is a lot of imagination added to it. Maybe there is also a lot of idealizing attached to it. But somehow everything feels so damn right about it that I don't care. I know I wasn't writing on my blog for a longer time. Somehow i couldn't find any words to share. Maybe this waiting put me into a vacuum. At least that is how I felt. Nothing in paticular was coming out of me. I couldn't even focus really well on being creative. Like I was sparing myself and keeping it all for that very moment. The best thing that I feel is that I don't have any expectations. I feel totally open for the experience and the adventure. And as I know, Kate feels the same way. She is a wonderful person that knows how to move me. She knows always to push the right buttons. Though I won't let her know she does. But I think she knows. Maybe the unspoken words are the best. The unspoken knowing, that is what a relation, friendship or relation of any kind always make the best. Words can sometimes destroy so much. Why things have to be said when they are sensed so strong? My best guess is that sometimes words are needed just to fill the void. When that is the case, the "real" thing is missing. At least that is something I can really tell from past experiences. Words should be never said, or replace anything that is sensed. In this I refer to the good feelings. Feelings of love and adoration, of longing and passion......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will see you tomorrow baby.

For real.

:)

Bobby D. said...

You'll have a wonderful time together, and please write a post together after a few days ?

Zeekat said...

Eindelijk is het moment daar, hoop dat je ons kaartje aan jullie beiden nu wel ontvangen hebt met daarin de wensen voor jullie. Geniet van dit bijzondere moment, jullie moment!! Jij als belevingsfetisjist zal geen een detail ontgaan. Beleef, neem op met al je zintuigen en bewaar in je hart maar boven al geniet, van elkaar en Parijs. Eindelijk komt dan alles samen. Ik zal in Frankrijk, net een stukje verderop, aan jullie denken. Ik ben heel benieuwd maar heb er alle vertrouwen in.

Dikke kus en knuf voor jullie beiden

Karin

Wanderer said...

It is Saturday afternoon here in the catskill mountains
please update soon. many people are asking about kate and yourself!