Saturday, April 07, 2007

Rehearsal for Erotikon

Here it is, a sneak preview on a project that I am happily to join in one of the dancing acts. Without any dancing experience and theatre knowledge I am one of the about 15 people that dance in this secret project of Praga Khan. Because officially it's not released yet The 16th of april we will have our official kick-off and introduction at the 5 years anniversary of the Color Bar in Antwerpen.The dance I will perform with Hanne and Jolijn will represent the triangular relation between a man and 2 girls. At first I will be trying to show my power and my desire for being dominant. But as the story evolves and a glimpse of every day reality I loose my power and at the end I am dominated by the 2 women, so here we have it true "Girl Power". During the dance they will strip me down untill I am fully naked and therefore vulnerable. The end will be a rather suprise and I am not going to reveal that part now ;-). After the official kick-off I will reveal more information on this project. Go HERE to the website of project Erotikon

3 comments:

Zeekat said...

wow, that looks really great and sexy, Love it a lot..really like to see it irl sometime.

Kisses

Bobby D. said...

it looks great!

Anonymous said...

My natural super dancer!!!
Big Kisses

You look really professional and..hmm...sexy haha

Love you!!